Is this you: Do you help people for a living or consider yourself a caregiver? Maybe you run a nonprofit, are an entrepreneur or an activist? Are you looking for personal empowerment, support, more joy and/or balance in your life? Are you currently experiencing:
- General Unhappiness
Who am I? I am a heart centered, engaged, coach who is ready to make your helping more fun, or get it back to being fun like it once was.
I use movement, storytelling and voice to facilitate healing and help people to identify and fulfill their dreams and purpose. You can nourish your soul through individual coaching sessions, InterPlay workshops, Organizational Team Building and retreats.
I have been a life coach for over 15 years and really enjoy connecting with people and helping them identify & facilitate their dreams.
Ways I can help
- Support and accountability
- Self Care planning
- Set boundaries in critical relationships
- Exploring and discovering your core joy
- Keep the magic in the helping
- Meet your personal or professional goals
- Rediscover joy in everyday life
Christine Gautreaux, MSW
I have over 20 years experience in coaching and counseling have experience with developing creativity and nurturing innovation, health and wellness, career coaching, guidance and counselling of adoptive families, InterPlay (a movement therapy), ADHD, and other types of life coaching.
- MSW – Masters of Social Work from University of Houston, Texas -Clinical Social Work Specialization
- Certified InterPlay Leader
- BSW – Bachelors of Social Work from Stephen F. Austin State University
- Generalist Social Work